Nurturing a Woman's Journey
Relaxing, Nurturing and Empowering Therapies for
Fertility, Pregnancy and Motherhood
Skevi is a qualified and experienced complimentary therapist specialising in women's wellness.
A soulful and intuitive practitioner using a range of skills and techniques in particular during times of transition and anxiety such as fertility, pregnancy and Motherhood. During which feeling safe, held and grounded and reconnected to ourselves is even more needed.
Creating a beautiful, nurturing and safe space for women to come back to themselves and their womb space. Skevi also has experience in working with women during pregnancy and baby loss and feels passionately about supporting women to begin to heal and acknowledge such grief complex emotions.
Skevi has over 17 years of experience in massage and holistic therapy and her journey has led to her working with women when needed the most.
- Women's Wellness Massage
- Gentle Release Therapy
- 3 Step Rewind Technique
- Facial Therapy
- Womb and Fertility Massage Therapy™
- Pregnancy and Postnatal
- Women's Wellness Workshops
- 121 Workshops for Women and Couples
- Closing the Bones
- Massage for Pregnancy Loss
- Mother Blessings
- Wellbeing Packages
Skevi is based in North London. Clinic appointments available in Winchmore Hill and North Finchley . Mobile appointments are available within Barnet, Enfield, Haringey and parts of Hertforshire. Please get in touch for further information.
Womb and Fertility Massage Therapy ™
"Thank you so much Skevi. Receiving a wonderfully intuitive massage with great depth is quite a rarity"
Pregnancy & Postnatal Services
Well-being Packages and Events
121 and Couple's Sessions
Please get in touch with any questions and to discuss how you can be supported .
NEW ON THE BLOG! - WHAT IS CLOSING THE BONES?
Training and Qualifications
- Gentle Release Therapy, November 2018
- MAM 3 Step Rewind Technique, October 2018
- Awakening Birth Keeper Course, Holistic approach to supportfertility, pregnancy, birth and parenting, Jane Jennings, To be Born. Feb 2017 - March 2018
- Fertility and Womb Massage Therapy™, 2017
- Closing the Bones Postnatal Massage, 2016
- Conscious Conception for Birth Professionals Part 2, 2016
- Pregnancy Massage Therapy, May 2015
- Conscious Conception for Birth Professionals Part 1, Jane Jennings 2015
- Certificate in Education (Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector) University of Wolverhampton, 2010 - 2012
- Hot Stone Massage Therapy, 2010
- Diploma in Energy Field Healing, Inspirit, 2009
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy, Elemis, 2004
- Aromatherapy Massage, University College Birmingham, 2002
- Swedish Massage Therapy and Indian Head Massage, University College Birmingham, 2001-2002
- Facial Therapy, Pressure Point and Lymphatic Drainage Massage, University College Birmingham, Sep 2000